Thursday, July 08, 2004

My work at AtoZed and my current projects

Well it is now time to finish my proffessional expirience story ;-)

So as I said I started as senior developer at AtoZed Software and I was on this position for a litttle bit more then 2 years. I worked on AtoZed product IntraWeb and more specifically on all versions from 5.0 to 7.0 including all ports to Kylix, Java and .NET. Generally versions 5.0 and 5.1 are verry close to version 4 but in 6 we did some great changes in order to prepare for the .NET future. All these were filized in 7.0. For details about IntraWeb you better check AtoZed web site

Now I'm working in my own company dSoft-Bulgaria Ltd. The company is specialized in custom made software, network design and plannig. Company also work in cooperation with Eurocom Plovdiv Ltd. and the result of this cooperation is product called EuroProvisioning.

This product is combination of Custemer Relationship Management, Billing, Service provisioning, Network management and more. For this product we used Java as development platform and JBoss as deployment platform. Wit this product we target local cable TV operatiors who are in process of evaluating all new telecommunication technologies in order to increase the number of serrvices they offer to their customers. With our product these cable operators can manage their customers, the billing process, service delivery process and many other areas of everyday life of cable operator.

Currently our development plan inclides DOCSIS 1.1 and 2.0 support, support for payments over internet for Bulgaria (epay.bg), Support for different services for digital TV and also video on demand, VoIP services and more.

Well this is enough for now.

Next time I will write more about my personal life ;-)

No comments: